The FTC is a competitive track and field club based in Pleasanton CA. We train to improve our athletic ability and we look to have fun while we do so. We have a great supportive team dynamic and we look to provide positive encouragement and feedback.
While we love to have new members join, please note that we are not a social or recreational running club. All athletes must be fit enough to run an 8 minute mile in order to join and everyone under age 10 must tryout before joining FTC.
Please open the pdf for the FTC Registration Form and Code of Conduct Form here:
Both forms need to be signed and brought to the 1st practice along with a payment for your club/session fees. Email your questions to Coach Jorge email@example.com
Club Fee System is:
There are two options: either purchase a package of sessions or you can pay by individual session. This approach applies for either the FTC team sessions or if you also want private sessions.
The team sessions are on a monthly basis. The private session are scheduled on an individual basis. Note: FTC team session packages includes FTC T-shirt(s).
Pay for practicing with the Team on a per session (not package) option - 1 session/75 min = $25
1) Monthly Team Session Package #1 –– training frequency 2x/week during the month
8 practices (2x/wk) of 75 minutes each plus 1 team t-shirt (1x) = $190/month (would be $200 in a non-package price or a savings of 5%)
2) Team Session Package #2 – training frequency 3x/week during the month
12 practices (3x/wk) for 75 minutes each plus 2 team t-shirts (1x) = $245/month (would be $300 in a non-package price or a savings of 17%)
3) Monthly Team Session Package #3 – training frequency of 5x/week during the month
20 practices (5x/wk) of 75 minutes each plus 2 team t-shirts (1x) = $390/month (would be $500 in a non-package price or a savings of 22%)
If you want a either private training or smaller group training -
- Individual/1:1 - $60/hour per session or package of 10 for $550
- Small Group (2-3 people) -$35 per person/hour per session or package of 10 for $300
Private session training will be structured based on specific needs and includes focus areas such as: Running form (video analysis), Acceleration improvement, Directional Change Movement, Jumping Ability, Flexibility, Cardiovascular and circuit training, Athletic test prep (i.e. Beep Test)
Payment method: cash or checks. Practices are held Rain or Shine. Contact Coach Jorge at firstname.lastname@example.org or (925) 209 7520 for any questions. Practice is held at 4375 Foothill Road, Pleasanton, CA – stadium at Foothill High School.
2016 Competition Age Groups
For meets, we compete based on the USATF (USA Track and Field) age group definitions. The age groups by birth year for competition calendar year 2016 are as follows:
Age Division Year of Birth
- 8 & Under (previously Sub-bantam) 2008+*
- 9 - 10 (previously Bantam) 2006-2007
- 11 - 12 (previously Midget) 2004-2005
- 13 - 14 (previously Youth) 2002-2003
- 15 - 16 (previously Intermediate) 2000-2001
- 17 - 18 (previously Young) 1998-1999**
* Per USATF Rule 300.1 (c) “Athletes must be at least 7 years of age on December 31 of the current year to compete at the Youth Athletics or Junior Olympic National Championships.”
Join FTC Now!
FTC Track Club
Track and Field Coaching